Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What are you working on?

Veronica posed the question on her blog the other day, "What are you working on?" So I thought I should answer it.

What I am working on:
  1. Being a better daughter and sister
  2. Being a better friend
  3. Becoming a better student
  4. With #3 comes, getting into a better study routine
  5. Spend more quality time on school work
  6. Getting to bed at a decent hour
  7. Save money
  8. Curb my shopping craving
  9. Spend more time being happy
I will probably add to this list as the year continues but for now, this is good. so I will ask the same thing Veronica asked...What are you working on?

2 comments:

Veronica said...

nice goals rach! I think you need to bump up the last one though! if you can do that one first, a lot of the other things will just fall into place naturally! love ya!

Chris said...

I need to do a list like that! I can focus on that list when I do it since I have no job that takes away my time.