~Meredith, Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy is one of my all time favorite shows. One of the reasons is that some of the quotes are meaningful and I can actually relate to them. The above quote...take a wild guess how I can relate to it lol my adorable, lovable, playful, cuddly, furry little bundle of joy - Kobie ♥
I've had a roller coaster of a semester...so many high and low points. Some great learning experiences but that doesn't mean I haven't struggled through some of them. I've shed many tears but also had many laughs. And I think God was watching out for me. He placed Kobie in my life to have something stable and something that I have when I'm in need of comfort. And I couldn't be happier that I have my little girl in my life. Yes, she can be a handful, especially lately, but I would never ask for anything more or less from her.
I know, I know, I talk about her all the time but I can't help but brag :) which, by the way, I just found out that if a cat goes nose to nose with you, or licks your nose, it means they think you are part of their family. As you can see in the picture above, Kobie loves giving me kisses, especially on the nose. It makes my heart melt to know that I mean as much to her as she means to me!
1 comment:
what a cute pic
Post a Comment