Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BIG plans

Every other year, my birthday falls on or around Easter. This year, it's the day after, which is a Monday, so that kinda sucks. But I'm looking forward to it. I have some pretty big plans for the next few days. Here's what my next week and a half looks like:

Thursday
My boss got me tickets to the hockey game so Alfie and I are going to cheer on the Canes against the Sabres along with some of my coworkers and their friends. If they win this one, it will be ten straight wins for the Canes!!

Friday
Work, no tutorng this week because the kids are on spring break, then hang out with some friends...maybe go to Dave's 20th birthday party, but that one's still up in the air

Saturday
Drive to Charlotte to spend time with my uncle. The rest of my family will also arrive in Charlotte later in the afternoon. They are driving back from Hilton Head, which is why we aren't all driving together.

Sunday - Easter!
My uncle will be holding his first celebration in his new house! He's so excited to have everyone over for Easter dinner. He invited his neighbors as well as his new girlfriend, so it will be a full house. After we eat, my family is heading back to our house in Cary. I'll be spending the night at the house with my family.

Monday - My Birthday!
By the time I wake up, I will officially be 20 years old! whoop!! This year, I told my parents to not get me any gifts because I would much rather pick them out myself, so I took the day off work and mom is taking me shopping for the day. Then dinner and cake at the house to celebrate with my family. And the birthday week begins.....lol

Tuesday
Dinner with my friends to celebrate my birthday. I think as of right now, we're going to Mellow Mushroom but that could change...just depends on how many people are going and if we can get reservations.

Wednesday
Nothing too special, since Wednesday night we are going to our typical spot: Buckhead. Hopefully more of my friends will come so we can all go and celebrate my birthday there! We get to dress up and dance the night away...one of my favorite things to do :)

Thursday
Day of rest lol it's going to be a busy weekend so I needed to take one night off to do some last minute homework/studying and prepare for the weekend to come....

Friday-Sunday
Work, as usual. Tutor, as usual. Then a few friends and I will be heading to Myrtle Beach!! Instead of having a party (since I can't have one at my apartment anyway because the roommates will be in town), I thought it would be much more fun to head down to the beach and party it up there. We'll probably hit a nightclub or two, and during the day, go to the beach, shop and maybe some other fun things. I've actually never been to Myrtle Beach so I'm pretty excited. We'll be heading back to Raleigh on Sunday, so it's only a short trip, but it should be lots of fun!!

So like I said, I'll be a busy bee for the next few days. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because whenever I have big plans and I get really excited, they never quite live up to the expectation I built up in my head. So I'm planning on having a good time, and I will definitely report back after to fill you in on all the fun and crazy things that happened.

No comments: