...backstreet's back, alright!
Think back to 1997. Yeah i know, looooong time ago lol I was in...oh gosh, i don't even know....3rd grade maybe. like i said, a looooong time ago. anyway, so back then, I was the typical little girl...loved to play on the playground, boys had cooties, that type of thing. and my favorite singers were britney spears, christina aguliara, n*sync, and of course, the backstreet boys. well let me just tell you, "backstreet's back, alright!" lol i can't beleive it's been that long since they released their first album and i started to listen to them.
This past weekend, Olivia and I went to Charlotte to see them preform!! It was soo much fun. Kinda sad that I've been a fan since 1997 but this is the first time I'm seeing them in concert. They played at Charlotte's annual Halloween event called the Grave Digger's Ball. We got dressed up in Halloween costumes (Olivia was a greek goddess and I was an army brat) and rocked out to some old songs and then some new ones too.
My have times changed! There are only 4 instead of 5 now. I guess Kevin didn't want to be a part of the group anymore. Oh well, they still sounded great!! They came out and sang their first song, which appropriately was "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" and then Brian says "my, ya'll look so grown up" lol they definitely look older too, but not in a bad way. My tastes sure have changed too. Nick and Brian use to be my favorite looks wise. Brian still looks good..mmmm. But now, AJ is my other favorite. When I was little, I use to think he was so ugly because he had tattoos all over. But now.....he's pretty damn cute. Who knew I would eventually fall for the guys with tattoos lol i'm sure mom won't be happy to hear that.
They are supposed to be going on tour again soon. guess who wants tickets?! lol
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment