Friday, October 23, 2009

guilty pleasures

Well all, I have SURVIVED! hell week has come and gone. Things have been looking up. I'm in a pretty good mood....and it's Friday! I've wanted to write something fun and insightful for a while, but I've come up with nothing. I guess my brain is just fried from all the hard thinking I've had to do.

Soooooo....I'm gonna write about my guilty pleasures lol
  1. people.com --- I'm addicted. Can't beleive I'm admitting this (sorry V!!), but every time I'm at work, it's pulled up on my computer. I just can't get enough hollywood gossip. and normally, I'm the go-to girl about all the celebrity news...babies, weddings, deaths, arrests, yeah i know it all.
  2. facebook --- always and forever on there. if i don't check it at least 3 times a day, I feel incomplete. It's my window into everyone's world...the happenings, the feelings, the pictures. I just love it all.
  3. texting --- my nickname at work: digits. i'm non stop texting. it's a good thing i have unlimited, otherwise i would be in some serious trouble.
  4. song lyrics/quotes --- i'm forever looking for song lyrics and quotes that pertain to exactly how i'm feeling, what i'm doing, or things i'm thinking. it's never ending. i don't know why i'm so addicted or why i have this obsession with them but i just can't help it. sometimes lyrics and quotes just fit better than me expressing things in my own words. if you have any, let me know ;)
  5. TV shows --- I can't help it, but I get hooked on TV shows waaaaay too easily. My weekly line up: Sunday - Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. Monday - One Tree Hill. Tuesday - Nip/Tuck (except my new apartment doesn't have FX so I don't get to watch this one anymore). Thursday - Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
  6. hot chocolate --- I drink it pretty much every morning in the fall and winter. it's my version of coffee lol and now I'm addicted to the Caribou version with a shot of mint. YUMMM! last year, my uncle gave me this awesome hot chocolate maker - it makes the hot chocolate all frothy and super rich. he knows the way to my heart lol
  7. heels --- most girls have a shoe and purse obsession...but mine is heels. it doesn't matter how many black pairs i have, i will buy another one if i find cute ones lol and sad part is, i can't even pick my favorite pair. i start to think, "oh these are by far my favorites" but then i'll wear another pair, and change my mind. ha! gotta love how awesome they make your legs look too ;)
  8. dancing --- each and every wednesday, i'm at the club. sometimes on thursday nights too. and if i hear music, most likely, i'm moving and shakin to the beat lol i just can't help it!
  9. dressing up --- and not just dressy like going to the club, but wearing dresses and heels and doing my make-up just right with the right necklace and earrings.
  10. pink/purple --- i looove all things pink. and i'm obsessed with purple clothing and shoes. i know, i'm such a girly girl. i have a pink camera, pink heels, pink phone cover, pink pen. and when it comes to clothing, if it's purple, mostly likely, i'll wear it. i've figured out that purple is my color!
  11. blogging --- i don't do it very often. and i don't do it as often as i'd like. but i definitely love to do it. and sometimes i relay way too much info but i just can't help it. i feel like on here i don't really have a filter. i can express exactly what i'm feeling and why.
  12. polka dots --- my phone cover is polka dots. my hair straightener is polka dots. i have polka dot wedges....yeah i'm pretty much in love with them. i think they are sooo cute. they can be young and hip or sophisticated depending on where or what they are on.

well that's all i can think of right now. i'm sure there are more. well of course there is more. but for now this is good. off to do some actual work now :)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

you are such a girl! a COOL girl :)