Gone are the days of my happy refreshed self. I wish they would have lasted longer. Or I wish I had the strength to make myself feel that way. But I can't. Especially when I'm in pain. Not physical pain - emotional pain.
Today I am numb. I sit here at work emotionless because I don't really know what to think. I have a flood of emotions and then it just stops. I want to cry, scream, pout, laugh, and then cry again. The worst part about it is that I know that I'm better off. And I think that's what hurts the most.
I will be ok. Eventually. Everything will work out. But today, it hurts. Yesterday, it hurt. And tomorrow it will hurt. But hopefully less. As each day passes, I pray that it gets easier and I have the strength to know that this was meant to be. I am better off. And I will come to realize this, in time. It just takes time.
1 week ago
1 comment:
it will get easier!! and you are STRONG remember!!?? you can do this!! i love you and know that nothing i say will take your pain away and for that i am so sorry. i am proud of you.
V
Post a Comment