well, i thought v was my only blog reader, but turns out, that's not the case. i'm ok with that though. i'm not ashamed of anything i put on here, otherwise i would not write it down. it's my thoughts. my feelings. my place to just let go. i don't hold anything back. and i need that every once in a while since my life is so stressful. my mom always says to be careful about what i write about especially on the internet because it will come back to bite me in the ass...but my feeling is that everything happens for a reason. i may cause things that i didn't want or express feelings i didn't want other people to know, but if they find out, then it was meant to happen. holding back gets you no where in life. which is why i'm a firm believer that if you want something bad enough, do everything you can to get it. if you get it, great. and if it doesn't happen, don't think of it as "wasted time", think of it as a lesson learned and that it didn't work out because something better will come along.
so all i can do in my situation right now is keep trying until i know there is nothing left to do, and only then will i let go.
"you never lose by loving. you always lose by holding back."
5 days ago
1 comment:
Hi Rachel,
No, Vero isn't the only one. I read your blog sometimes too. I'm just not very good at blogging, because I like to keep a lot of my feelings to myself. I hope it's not an issue. I just figured I could show support if you ever needed it. :)
Post a Comment