Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas time?

Christmas is 8 days away. 8 DAYS! I can't believe it. It still hasn't sunken in yet. Yet, I've finished all my family Christmas shopping. There's a tree up in the apartment. There's a tree at my parent's house. And when I leave work at night, I see all the Christmas lights on the houses as I drive home.

but still, it does not feel like Christmas is right around the corner. How did this happen? How did it get here so fast?! Well, I'm just gonna take it as it comes. Christmas time is my favorite part of the year. I get to spend time with my family, friends old and new, and eat really good food ;)

There's just so much to love about this season. I just wish I was more in tune this year. I think that means I need to start listening to Christmas tunes and watching FaLaLaLa Lifetime or the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family while drinking hot chocolate to start getting into the mood.

I hope you all are feeling wonderful and cheery this holiday season. It comes and goes too fast. So enjoy it. Soak up every minute of it. And remember to tell those important people in your life how important they really are.

No comments: