as always, things that are planned don't always go the way they were planned. but let me just tell you, i had an awesome birthay/birthday week!!
Easter was spent at my uncles which was really enjoyable. He was excited to show off all the work he has done in the house and the food was fantastic. My uncle also surprised me with an amazingly good chocolate cake for my birthday. Driving home, my brother rode with me so we got some sister brother bonding time, which was also nice since I don't get to spend much time with him anymore. I spent the night at home with my family, which I haven't done since Christmas time.
Monday, I slept in a little then went shopping with my mom. We had a good time bonding plus I got some awesome presents lol I finially got a new camera!! I absolutely love it :) and I got a case for it so I don't break this one too lol then we hit the mall and I got a few new tops and a jean skirt. Then we met my family for dinner at Olive Garden. After dinner, we headed home and had some more cake and then I headed back to my apartment.
Tuesday, I had class then tutored Gen for a little bit. After, I had a few errands to run so I did those. By the time I got back, I had to get ready for dinner since people were gonna be showing up soon. A few people met up at my place and we headed over to Mello Mushroom. We had a group of 10 (Elizabeth, Markie, Kelley, Justin, Alfie, Dustin, Eric, Nick, Nikki, and Emma) and it was nice to just have some quailty down time with my friends and enjoy dinner. The food was awesome! and in the middle of dinner Dustin, Alfie, and Eric stood up and made a toast to me and finished it off with a fantastic rendition of "Happy Birthday." I was beat red by the end though lol
The night unfortunately didn't end as well as it started though. When I got home, one of my roommates and I got into a huge argument and I ended up staying at Veronica's for the night because I just couldn't stand being at home anymore. I also had to bring Kobie with me since she complained about her too. I miss her terribly so I will be bringing her back soon...I don't care what my roommate says. I did have a good laugh at Veronica's though, which made me feel a lot better but I dreaded going back the next day.
Wednesday, I went to work then went to dinner at my house with my family. Once I came back to the apartment, I found out my roommates weren't going to be around because they had a game out of town that night. It made me feel a little better so I had some friends come over and we pregamed before heading out to Buckhead for my Wednesday birthday celebration. It was so much fun!! Ihop followed which was yummy, as always.
Thursday, I got to sleep in (yay!) and then Willie came over and brought me shopping for my birthday. I got 3 super cute shirts which I can't wait to wear. Next, I hit the books for some study time. Later that night, Dustin came over and we grabbed dinner and he convinced me to go to the Office with him and Eric. Stupid peer pressure lol but I had an awesome time. I wore one of my new shirts and then Dustin and Eric wore something to match so we walked in looking fantastic ;) lol
I was supposed to work Friday morning but since I ended up not getting in until after 4am, I called in and said I wasn't coming (Sorry V!! lol). Then went to tutor but the kids were in an assembly, so I headed back to my apartment and took a nap lol we decided to postpone our myrtle beach trip to next weekend since a few people couldn't go this weekend. Alfie came over around 6. We went bathing suit shopping since we both needed a new one. Then around 1030, Dustin and 2 of his friends from Wilmington came over and we hit 2 frat parties. They were both decent and fun...but not the best parties I've been to.
I didn't go to bed until around 4am again so I basically slept all day Saturday (I know, it's bad lol) then got up and got ready. Alfie came over around4 and we headed to Dustin's for a little bit. I left and went back to my place to get ready because I agreed to go with Eric to this dinner at the country club. He needed a date so he asked me to go. I think I took a world record shower for me trying to get ready lol Eric came and picked me up and we went to dinner. The food was pretty good and we got free drinks. After dinner we went to my place and I got changed then headed to Dustin's for the bonfire he was having. We made smores and listened to music and then took out the golf cart and went for a joy ride lol then Dustin suggested we take a field trip. He brought us to some haunted house in the middle of no where which was so scary. Taking full advantage of us already being skittish, he had fun scaring the crap out of us. After that, we went to what is known as "acid park" which was also really cool to see. It's this place with a bunch of reflectors everywhere and it has a story to go along with it. Click here to read it. It's pretty interesting. We finally made it back to Dustin's around 4am then headed to bed because we were gonna have an early morning.
At 8:30, I went around and woke everyone up to get ready to go to the beach. we were on the road by 9. I'm such an awesome motivator :) lol so we spent the day in Wilmington. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. I can't wait for next weekend now!! And this time, I didn't turn into a lobster lol
So it's Monday now and I really hope this week flies by because I'm soo ready for this weekend. It's gonna be so much fun :) it's "dead week" for classes so exams start next week. I'm almost a junior!! Hope everyone has a great week!
1 week ago
1 comment:
the week is flying by so you got your wish ;)
see you tomorrow
Post a Comment