So far, she's been a great girl. She's playful and full of energy. She loves to purr too. I think she'll fit right in with my happy little family. I still want Kobie to know that she is my number one, as bad as that sounds. With this new kitty, I don't want her to feel left out. The whole point was to actually feel more included and wanted. Now here's the test. Hopefully they will actually get along and Kobie will be able to have the play time she needs. All the research I've done says that introductions should be a few days. So tonight I introduced them for the first time. Kobie wasn't really sure what to think but Piper was hissing away. I think she was just a little scared. Tomorrow we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!!
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment