Saturday, September 12, 2009

RIP Riley :(

I just found out that my uncle's "son" passed away on Wednesday, September 9th.

Riley, you will be greatly missed. I have so many fond memories of us. I still remember when Uncle Paul told me about you. I couldn't wait to meet you! Then came years of playing at the dog park, riding around in the Oldsmobile, long walks, and cuddling up at night. You were an amazing little cousin with such a gentle soul. You lived a happy and productive thirteen years. Because of you, 32 lucky animals now have homes...they were just attracted to you. They would follow you home like little ducklings. You were just so sweet...what's not to love?! I will miss your warm happy "helloooooo" as I walk in the door and your amazing hugs. Kobie will miss you too. I remember when she went to stay with you over my winter break...she just followed you around wherever you went and wanted to nap with you all the time. You were like her little protector at the house. Now you join Kiwi up in doggie heaven...say hi to her for me. We all will miss you down here.

Love always,
Rachel


Riley ♥
4/7/96 - 9/9/09

No comments: