I hate leaving my babies when I go out of town, but they usually behave themselves. They don't leave too much of a mess...mostly just food scattered all over the kitchen floor and Piper pulls out my drawers then takes all the clothes out of them and puts them on the floor. Could be way worse.
But my favorite part about coming home after leaving them?? They are soo cuddly and just want to be around me. I love cuddling with them. And they follow me around the apartment everywhere I go as if they are saying "Mommy, please don't leave again!" Not kidding, they will even sit in the bathroom with me while I go lol So while I was unpacking (my least favorite thing to do, by the way), Kobie was climbing in and out of my closet. So I snapped a few pictures. Isn't she adroable?! I ♥ her. These pictures kind of remind me of when she was just a kitten. She always had big ears...we use to call them her bat ears. I thought she grew into them but this second picture makes me think again. She definitely still has her cute big ears :)
PS: I think another new goal for this new year is to include more pictures in my blog. Who doesn't love looking at pictures?!
5 days ago
1 comment:
HI Kobes!!! so cute!!! more pics in 2010= a good thing!
Post a Comment