Tuesday, January 26, 2010

mindless

School is already stressing me out (19 credit hours is A LOT of work!) and not being at work for a few weeks because of my trip has got me bogged down with so much to do and so much to think about. So I'm gonna take a break for a minute and not think too hard while taking this survey...
1. My grandpa once: told me I could date my step-cousin because he wasn't blood related...yeah it was kinda weird lol

2. Never in my life have I: been on a cruise

3. When I was younger, I: use to make forts in the playroom with my brother all the time!

4. High school was: interesting and fun but I'd never do it again

5. When I'm nervous: my palms sweat like crazy lol

6. The last time I really cried was: umm probably a few weeks ago

7. If I were to get married right now: I would need a kick ass ring

8. My hair is: a copper-ish color with blonde highlights! I love it :))

9. My feet are: in kick ass high heels!

10. When I was 5: life was way easier...

11. Last Christmas: I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away...lol sorry couldn't help myself. Last Christmas was pretty good. We went to Charlotte to visit my uncle.

12. When I turn my head left: I see a wall

13. When I turn my head right: I see Veronica!

14. My life is not complete without: my kitties, high heels and hot chocolate

15. By this time next year: I'll be an official student teacher and only a few months away from graduating!! Crazy!

16. I have a hard time understanding: why guys make everything so damn complicated.

17. One time at a family gathering: I was hit in the side of the face with a football so I had to hold frozen peas on my face for half the day

18. Take my advice: I'm not a very good advice giver...but I'm a GREAT listener :)

19. My ideal breakfast is: french toast, chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon!

20. If you visit my hometown: right now, there is snow on the ground

21. My friends are: very important to me and I wouldn't survive without them.

22. If you spend the night at my house: my kitties will most likely try to sleep on you but I'd be happy to cuddle lol

23. I would stop my wedding if: I was having major second thoughts or if someone was dying.

24. The world could do without: creepy crawly scary things - such as snakes and cockroaches

25. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eww nothing...you'd have to pay me a million dollars to do that.

26. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: a pair of heels!! (The one's I'm wearing today actually lol)

27. And, by the way: they were on sale. go me!

28. The last time I was high: was never...

29. In the past I shouldn't have been: so willing to give my heart away...to both friends and guys.

30. Once, at a bar/club: I WON ;) andit felt sooooo good!

31. Last night, I: had a few drinks with Elizabeth and watched the Pregnancy Pact on Lifetime lol

32. If I didn't have any obligations tomorrow: I would probably stay out late and then sleep all day

33. A better name for me would be: ...nothing, I like my name.

34. In the last 6 months: I've worked really hard and it's all paid off for once.

35. If I ever go back to school: it would be to get my Master's

36. I bet you didn't know: that I have a medical condition called selective immunoglobuin A deficiency, also known as an IgA deficiency...which is why I wear my medical bracelet.

37. I am: fun, outgoing, energetic, happy, loving, and caring ♥

38. I read: very little outside of school but when I have free time, I love reading Nicholas Sparks.

39. Every birthday: seems to turn out badly somehow, so I'm determined to make my 21st the best one yet!

40. I regret: nothing...I just take my experiences and learn from the mistakes I make.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

yes u always have quick ass heels! even in fricken ice! you are crazy. my eskimo boots feel great, lol. actually they are pocahontas ones. haha