It's Friday. And normally I would be very excited by that. But today it is cold and rainy. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. And sitting here at work makes me want my bed even more. I hate these types of days. They seem to drag on forever. And I'm not feeling productive so I'm not really getting anything done, which makes me wonder why I left my bed this morning in the first place. Oh well, now that I'm here, might as well just make it through the rest of the day and then go home to enjoy my warm cozy bed.
I think tonight calls for hot chocolate, sweat pants, a romantic movie, cuddling with my kitties, and some chocolate ice cream. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a cold rainy night. But wow does that make me sound like an old lady! lol I'm in college...I should be warming up by drinking alcohol and partying...but tonight, I'm just not feeling it. Yes, that is kind of out of the norm for me, but that's ok. Everyone needs a day of rest every once in a while. Oh and by the way, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow starting at noon. Greattt, more snow! Actually this does excite me. I love snow! But at the same time, it kind of gets me down since I'm supposed to be going to Charlotte tomorrow for a friend's birthday and there is no way I'm gonna drive in the snow or freezing rain. My car is not equipped to handle ice, which is what I'm most afraid of. I could most likely handle driving in the snow. But I guess we'll just have to play that by ear...
But anyway, how is your Friday going?
I think tonight calls for hot chocolate, sweat pants, a romantic movie, cuddling with my kitties, and some chocolate ice cream. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a cold rainy night. But wow does that make me sound like an old lady! lol I'm in college...I should be warming up by drinking alcohol and partying...but tonight, I'm just not feeling it. Yes, that is kind of out of the norm for me, but that's ok. Everyone needs a day of rest every once in a while. Oh and by the way, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow starting at noon. Greattt, more snow! Actually this does excite me. I love snow! But at the same time, it kind of gets me down since I'm supposed to be going to Charlotte tomorrow for a friend's birthday and there is no way I'm gonna drive in the snow or freezing rain. My car is not equipped to handle ice, which is what I'm most afraid of. I could most likely handle driving in the snow. But I guess we'll just have to play that by ear...
But anyway, how is your Friday going?
PS: I've decided this is the kind of dog I want when I get married. So future husband, wherever you are, just know this is what you'll be buying me eventually ;) ok, thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment