It's just one of those weeks. And it's only Tuesday. The stress from physics is taking it's toll on me. Monday afternoon/night was spent trying to finish physics homework. I sat at my computer from 4 to 11 (with only a half hour break for dinner) doing homework. And all I accomplished... 2 points out of 18. Yes, that's it. I thought I knew what I was doing, but clearly I didn't. I was so frustrated, I was in tears several points during that 7 hour homework spree. And to make matters worse, I knew I had a test the next day. What was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to pass this test at the rate I was going? Yeah, at this point I was freaking out.
So let me tell you about my test. It was worse than awful. 16 questions. All or no credit. I'm pretty sure I guessed on at least 6 of them. So even if I get all of the ones I actually answered right, I only have a D. So I'm pretty sure I didn't do too hot. Crossing my fingers for a (big!) curve. And today, I had 3 classes and a lab plus it was raining so I was soaked up to my knees, sitting in class freezing my butt off. What a lovely day.
And so the week continues. Let's hope it gets better.
So let me tell you about my test. It was worse than awful. 16 questions. All or no credit. I'm pretty sure I guessed on at least 6 of them. So even if I get all of the ones I actually answered right, I only have a D. So I'm pretty sure I didn't do too hot. Crossing my fingers for a (big!) curve. And today, I had 3 classes and a lab plus it was raining so I was soaked up to my knees, sitting in class freezing my butt off. What a lovely day.
And so the week continues. Let's hope it gets better.
1 comment:
Rachel,
Better luck next time! All your hard work will pay off if you just hang in there! Wish I can help but me and physics didnt get along either.
Love ya,
V
Post a Comment