If I thought last weekend was emotionally draining, I should have kept my mouth shut. The week to come only got worse. I have never felt so sad, confused, angry, hurt, upset, or betrayed. All those emotions definitely took a toll on me. This past week was really exhausting. I don't really want to get into the details but now I'm confused and don't really know what to do. I've been leaning on Veronica for help and advice. She has been awesome (once again, she does so much for me!). I was talking to her about my situation and she posed this question:
Would you rather have no friends, or friends you can't trust?
That's a tough one. And I've been thinking long and hard about it. Hopefully this will help me in deciding what to do. Again, I've never been so confused in my life.
But it was nice to get away this weekend. It was a whirlwind trip but definitely worth it. I went to NJ for my grandma's 75th birthday. We threw a surprise party, and she was REALLY surprised! I think she was glad to see my family too which was nice because we don't get to see that side of the family very often.
Now it's Monday. Back to work. Back to packing. Back to reality. Wish me luck...
Oh and just curious, to the question posed above, what is your answer?? and why?
5 days ago
1 comment:
No friends. Thats my preferance.
If there are people I cant trust, that I still hang out with or whatever, they are not my friends, they are acquainances. (sp) I dont think i can be real "friends" with someone i cant trust. tough, i know, but live and learn. I am always quick to trust and it has bitten me in the ass too. Thats just me though :). What did you decide?
Post a Comment