Tuesday, July 14, 2009

to a great friend.

"A friend is someone who knows you yet still loves you."

Veronica, this is you to me! lol you know so much (good and bad) yet you still don't judge me.

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

I have known Veronica for almost 3 years now. And throughout that time, I have become very close to her and her amazing family. She has become a mentor and best friend. I go to her when times are bad and when things are good. If I have news, she's the first I want to share it with. She has been so incredibly generous to me. I'm really lucky to have her in my life.

I wish there was some way I could show my undying appreciation for her friendship, but there are just no words to express that. No matter how hard I try to explain it, I won't be able to say exactly how appreciative I am.

But today is her birthday. And I hope she has the most incredible day. She deserves to enjoy herself and get pampered. She has done so much for her family. She puts everyone else before herself. I so often feel a part of her family, which is so amazing to me!

Well V, today is your day! Be selfish!! Enjoy your time off work. And spoil yourself :)

I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Rachel,

You are the greatest non blood, little sister ever! I would do anything I could for you, and the awesome thing is you DO NOT have to thank me or do a thing in return. I love having you in my life too!!!!!!!

I am so glad you are in my life as well as my childrens. They adore Aunt Rachel. Gen looks up to you so much, and I know both her and Tyler, and Bella one day too, will all really need you. You see, I am so lucky to have you too.

You are always there for me too, and I can never express my gratitude for just how good you are to me and my kids!! NEVER EVER EVER!!!! You would do anything for them, you have more than proved that, how can i ever ask for more? So please dont say that you cant show your appreciation, bc you go above and beyond with that!!

Thanks for being a great friend to me and a sweet little sister too, even when you arent too sweet, you are still well sweet!! You are you, and I love you for you!!!!!!! Thanks for being a great role model to my kiddos too!

We ALL love you so much!!

Thanks for making me cry and for making my day while you were at it. You are GREAT!