Saturday, December 26, 2009

cooperation not included

Every year, my family takes a picture for our Christmas card. Usually it's just of my brother, sister, and me. This year, we took it at the annual sleigh ride in my neighborhood...well I guess, my parent's neighborhood since I no longer live there. It took my mom fifteen different pictures until she finally got one she approved of. Unfortunately, I'm not exaggerating. Do you know how bad my mouth hurt from smiling after that?! Oh well. The card turned out pretty good and my mom was happy with it. I still think it wasn't all that great, but I wasn't about to sit there for another fifteen pictures. And of course my brother and I gave (and still give) my mom so much crap for taking a billion pictures of us before she found the one she liked.

I no longer am allowed to laugh.

I tried to take a Christmas picture of my babies (Kobie and Piper). Now I know why it's so hard. Just like kids, kitties don't sit still. When one is looking at the camera, the other one isn't. Then when I finally get one looking, the other one jumps off. Or is too busy playing with the tree. Forget trying to take a picture of both of them at the same time. So here is our little photo shoot for our Christmas pictures....

The first and only picture of both of them. I finanlly gave up trying to get a picture of both of them. So i did each one seperately....

Piper kept rubbing up on the tree...

...or chewing on the branches.

And Kobie decided she was too interested in the lights to look at the camera.

The sad part is, these are only the best of the worst pictures lol

So here is my final product. Two seperate pictures of my babies with our Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! With love from Kobie ♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS! With love from Piper ♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY LITTLE FAMILY TO YOURS :)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

these are just too cute! the final ones were adorable! cards next year??