Thursday, December 10, 2009

freedomm!

I can let out a loud sigh of relief now. Finals are over. It's been a tough few weeks - the stress started to get to me. I was running on little to no sleep. Tears were constantly right there. I fought them off a lot. But I have survived. I made it through, alive. Exhausted, warn out, dark circles, hair a mess, back hurting...but I'm in one piece. And for that, I'm grateful.

Now, I have a month and two days off (but who's counting lol). I will be using that time to work and spend time with my family. It is a much welcomed break. Since I'm enjoying the feeling of the weight being lifted off my sholders, here are some good things going on:
  • Winter Break - one month and 2 days of enjoying NO school work
  • Christmas shopping - I'm almost done!! I'm always a last minute shopper and this year I've managed to get presents for everyone but my mom. That's a huge accomplishment for me :)
  • Christmas - can you believe it's only two weeks away?! Where has the time gone?? Can't wait to spend some happy holiday time with my family
  • New Years - I don't know where I'll be or who I'm celebrating it with, but I'm just excited about a new year. I hope 2010 is a good one.

I love this season!! Seeing all the lights and decorations and hearing all the music, just makes me want to smile :)) I'm feeling great for the first time in a few weeks. I'm stress free and I'm lovin' it! Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday seasone as much as me!

No comments: