Monday, December 21, 2009

why i'm smiling

I've had a rough couple of days. But when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. So here are my reasons to smile right now:
  1. Christmas movies are on TV right now.
  2. I've finally finished my Christmas shopping.
  3. Christmas is in a few days!
  4. I'm going to Charlotte to see my uncle!
  5. Kobie slept on my tummy today! She does still love me :)
  6. I have to type with one hand right now because Kobie is busy licking my other one while I try to keep her from falling off my lap.
  7. Sweater slipper boots are super comfy!
  8. The year is almost over, 2010 here I come...
  9. I had a fun night out Saturday with my roommate Lauren, who I haven't gone out with in a while.
  10. Sleeping in has occurred a lot this break, which is much needed.
  11. I got a Christmas present from my boss for the first time in 3 years of working there.
  12. I discovered 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches, and they are just as good as the normal ones!
  13. I went to the dentist, and again, didn't have any cavities.
  14. I ended this semester with 4 A's and 2 B's...my best grades for any college semester to date!
  15. I have great friends who are always there for me. I love them.

No comments: